€**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website**-€**Apply on the
website**,**Apply on the website** + Van + Pension + Holidays
Are you an experienced Field Engineer within the Biomass industry and
looking to take the next step in your career?
In this role you will be covering areas in Southern Ireland by
performing all after-sales fault diagnostics and maintenance on
biomass boilers produced and sold by a leader in the biomass industry.
The ideal candidate will have several years industry experience
providing both mechanical and electrical maintenance on various makes
of biomass boilers, and will have the neccessary electrical
qualifications necessary to cover all aspects of after-sales servicing
for the company. Candidates will relevant experience from
agriculture-sector maintenance are also a good fit for the role.
This is a great role for someone looking to be a part of a close-knit
team and has strong past experience of working in the biomass sector.
The opportunity for training in management also makes this perfect for
someone looking to progress to an even more senior position in the
* Covering areas around Southern Ireland
* Mechanical and Electrical biomass boiler maintenance
* Managing a small team of Field Service Engineers
* Responsible for company image when servicing boilers for customers
* Advising where necessary for tech support
* Experience in the biomass industry
* Relevant qualification in electrical engineering
* Willing to travel to sites
* Experience of acting as technical lead
* Looking to be part of a smaller company where they can make an
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can
only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid
legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are
pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply
We need : English (Good)