A rewarding job helping others while having fun yourself!
WE ARE NOW INVITING APPLICATIONS FOR THE BELOW POSITIONS:
* 1 X **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HOUR CONTRACT IN NEW DIRECTIONS MALLOW
* 1 X **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HOUR CONTRACTS IN NEW DIRECTIONS CORK
* 1 X **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HOUR CONTRACT IN NEW DIRECTIONS
* 2 X RELIEF CONTRACTS IN NEW DIRECTIONS SERVICES CORK CITY AND
WHAT ARE COMMUNITY SERVICES:
NEW DIRECTIONS - offering individualised community supports such as
leisure activities, education, employment opportunities and social
skills, for ADULTS who are transitioning from school
or rehabilitation and training support services. Shifts would include
day, afternoon & evening shifts with some Saturday day hours.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
* Previous experience working with children or adults with physical,
sensory and intellectual disabilities, ideally in a community
* Previous experience with mental health support needs.
* A Full Drivers Licence is essential.
WHAT WE OFFER
* An unrivalled opportunity to work alongside and learn from
Resilience colleagues who are senior level influencers within New
* Support of a Co-ordinator/local Manager with proven expertise in
* Full training provided by industry experts.
* Ongoing continuous professional development through attendance at
internal and external workshops, conferences and mandatory training.
* Job security through permanent contracts.
* Access to continuous employee support and engagement including
employee assistance programme and bike to work scheme.
* Full time, part time or relief hours available to suit your
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Employee 'Recommend for Resilience' scheme.
Please Email: **Apply on the website**
Contact Carol Cosgrave on **Apply on the website** for further
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THE **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH OF
DECEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
We need : English (Good)