Join an organisation that has won multiple international awards as a
great place to work.
Now seeking an exceptional candidate to lead a team of QA managers and
work collaboratively across the business.
Reporting to the VP of QA you will be responsible for leading and
developing the Quality Assurance team ensuring that an effective
structure is in place. Working collaboratively with other QA team
across the business to ensure consistent quality standards are
This role will involve travel up to **Apply on the website**%.
• Build and maintain an effective Quality Assurance function within
• Lead, develop, grow and manage the Quality Assurance team,
ensuring that an effective management structure is in place
• Ensure that an effective audit program is implemented, in order to
provide assurances that clinical studies managed are of the highest
standard and are in compliance with the requirements of SOPs, study
protocols, relevant regulations and guidelines and with ISO **Apply on
the website** requirements.
• Provide expertise and leadership in Quality Compliance to the
wider organization, and ensure that all personnel are aware
requirements for quality.
• Proactively ensure that the QMS procedures are updated in line
with changes in laws, standards and regulations and to ensure process
improvements, and meet business needs.
• Work closely with the QA teams in other regions to ensure
consistent quality standards and to foster strong working
• Ensure Regulatory audits are effectively executed and provide
support and direction during the hosting of such audits as necessary.
• Participate in professional development through journal articles
and by presenting at and attending conferences and professional
• A Degree within Life Sciences.
• A minimum of **Apply on the website** years Clinical experience
• Strong people management skills/experience
• A deep understanding of clinical trials and processes involved.
• An experienced people leader who is always looking to develop and
support their team in their careers.
• GCP regulatory experience is a necessity for this role as is an
• A strategic thinker who sees critical issues that need to be acted
• Forward thinking with the ability to see opportunities to improve
the QA function.
We need : English (Good)