Location: Not Specified
Be you. At work.
Here at Locke, we create spaces where you can be you - and we
don**Apply on the website**;t just mean our design-led aparthotels.
From front desk to back office, on-the-ground to behind-the-scenes,
our team makes Locke what it is. Forget demographics: we**Apply on
the website**;re building a community of the culturally curious. The
forward-thinking. The ever-questioning.
Locke is growing. With new openings across the UK and Europe coming
up, we**Apply on the website**;re at an exciting time in our young
life. Want to get stuck in? Roll up your sleeves and let**Apply on
the website**;s go.
House Host at Zanzibar Locke
Our new opening was once the infamous Zanzibar nightclub, this
impressive Georgian frontage has been given a new lease of life. We
are starting our search to grow our team ready for the new opening at
the end of **Apply on the website**.
Are you a natural host? A people person with next-level organisational
skills? Do you get a kick from creating a seamless, welcoming
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, you**Apply on the
website**;ll be a key member of the reception team and the face of the
Locke brand. It**Apply on the website**;ll be up to you to make our
guests feel at home from the minute they arrive, until the minute they
leave (if they can bring themselves to do that…).
* Creating happy-making, tell-your-mates experiences for guests
* Being a friendly face and go-to person for guests, contractors and
* Inspiring and informing guests on local attractions and goings-on
* Welcoming guests when you check them in and leaving a great
impression when you check them out
* Managing reservations and queries online, by email, on the phone and
in person with a can-do attitude
Values you**Apply on the website**;ll share.
* Courage to question, evolve and be human
* Curiosity to seek out innovation, change and creativity
* Confidence to challenge convention and look for better ways to do
* Accountability and the desire to empower those around you
* Freedom to be yourself at work, just as much as at play
* Acceptance that perfection doesn**Apply on the website**;t exist
and no-one has a monopoly on good ideas
* Recognition of humanity in yourself and others to learn fast, evolve
In return we offer you a bonus scheme, holidays (including the option
to buy more if you want them), wellbeing benefits (Cash Plan and an
Employee Assistance Programme), free nights in our properties, awesome
recognition schemes, pension (the tax efficient way), company sick pay
and further benefits tailored to your individual needs.
We believe in working flexibly - this includes flexibility in work
location, working days (including weekends and bank holidays in
operations) and working hours. This may be ad hoc or permanent
flexibility. Ask your recruiting manager or see our careers page for
Our vision is to create sanctuaries across European cities, which
provide a sense of belonging to the free-thinking urbanite in all of
us. Each of our brands - Locke, SACO, Wittenberg and The Moorgate - is
firmly rooted in the local neighbourhood, offering vibrant experiences
and connections which nourish and enliven the soul
We need : English (Good)