PART-TIME PLAY THERAPIST,
BASED IN CARRICK ON SHANNON FAMILY LIFE CENTRE, MAIN STREET ,CARRICK
ON SHANNON, CO LEITRIM
RESPONSIBLE TO: The Board of Directors of Carrick on Shannon Family
Life Centre . The successful candidate will report to the
PURPOSE OF JOB: To provide Assessment and Play Therapy to Children in
Carrick on Shannon Family life Centre on a specific purpose contract
to provide 8 play Therapy sessions weekly over two Days per week.
* Be an accredited Play Therapist preferably with PTI
* A recognised post graduate qualification in play therapy
* Have 1 years' experience working in play therapy
* A recognised third level qualification in psychology, social work,
psychotherapy, counselling, teaching, early childhood care and
education or related field.
* Experience of multi-disciplinary team working
* Report writing abilities
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to Plan
* IT Skills
* Access to own transport / provide letter of indemnification from
* A comprehensive knowledge of child development
* Experience of working with vulnerable children
For further information and a Job description please contact Noelene
EMAIL: **Apply on the website**
TEL: **Apply on the website**
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is: Friday NOVEMBER
**Apply on the website**th.
Please apply by submitting your C.V to **Apply on the website**
Interviews may be conducted via zoom in early December.
_CARRICK ON SHANNON FAMILY LIFE CENTRE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
We need : English (Good)