Free Legal Advice Centres (FLAC), Access All Areas project aims to
improve access to justice for those who need it including vulnerable
and hard to reach groups through an enhanced and expanded remote legal
information and advice service.
In order to achieve this aim FLAC needs to review, evaluate and
identify appropriate technological solutions and innovative approaches
to support the remote delivery of services including:
* Telephone Information and Referral Line
* Free Legal Advice Clinics
* Traveller Legal Service
INVITATION TO TENDER
FLAC is inviting suitably qualified organisations and individuals to
tender for the review, evaluation and recommendation of technology
solutions for the following:
* Upgrading the Information Line phone system to allow more
volunteers/staff to work remotely on the phone line in order to meet
the demand for our service.
* Introduction and development of new telephone and video solutions
for secure remote legal consultations. The new system will need to be
accessible for those with limited technological literacy.
* Introduction and development secure online system for managing and
sharing service user remote clinics appointment details. This is
currently being managed through on our Salesforce CRM platform.
* Introduction and development of a secure online portal for
volunteer and staff training resources and material.
The review and evaluation process will include
* Consulting the FLAC staff and volunteers regarding the experience
of delivering Free Legal Advice Phone Clinics.
* Making recommendation for adaption and new technologies for
service that comply with General Data Protection Regulation.
_PLEASE SEE TENDER DOCUMENT ATTACHED BELOW FOR FURTHER INFORMATION._
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF TENDERS: 4 December **Apply on the website**
If you have any questions or require any additional information in
relation to this tender, please address them to Catherine Hickey on
**Apply on the website**
We need : English (Good)