POSITION: MEMBERSHIP DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
CONTRACT DURATION: Two-year fixed term contract with a view to
OFFICE BASE: Fumbally Court, Fumbally Lane, Dublin 8
SALARY: €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** per annum
REPORT TO: Deputy Chief Executive Officer
The Membership Development Manager will be responsible for the
development and delivery of the Disability Federation of Ireland (DFI)
organisational capacity building programme.
They will be responsible for the development and maintenance of
positive relationships with DFI member organisations, their
colleagues, and a range of community and voluntary, educational,
private, specialist and statutory agencies and bodies.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
The Membership Development Manager will be responsible for managing
and developing the Disability Federation of Irelands (DFI) programme
of organisational capacity building.
The role will involve:
* Leading DFIs engagement with its membership.
* Building and nurturing relationships with all new DFI member
* Supporting members involvement and participation in the
* Managing and directing the SOLA initiative comprising partnership
between DFI, University of Limerick and Johnson and Johnson.
* Consulting and responding to DFI member organisations quality and
* Developing and managing DFI’s quality and governance supports
for member organisations.
* Promoting and delivering existing quality and governance supports
* Developing and monitoring plans for the programmes.
* Managing all expenditure related to the development of programmes.
* Collaborating with the University of Limerick and the National
Standards Authority of Ireland.
* Developing programmes to support member organisations compliance
with the Charities Regulators Governance Code.
* Developing alliances with national and international Standards
Bodies in the development of supports for member organisations.
* Providing administrative support to deliver the programmes.
* Developing contacts and relationships with suppliers of education
and training services.
* Compiling monthly and quarterly reports.
* Managing the development and maintenance of the stakeholder
* A minimum of three years work experience in project management and
* Experience in implementing Quality Management Systems / Standards.
* Knowledge of the Charities Act **Apply on the website** and the
Charities Governance Code.
* Proficient in the application of Lean or Six Sigma philosophies
and principles including supporting systems and tools.
* An understanding of the community and voluntary sector.
* Ability to support organisations exploring collaboration and
* Experience of working on multiple tasks / projects at the same
* Experience of working as part of a virtual team.
* Strong knowledge of MS Office.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience in administrative roles including report writing,
minute taking etc.
* Experience in delivering training or presenting to groups or at
* Experience in using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
* Experience of being a Director of a voluntary Board.
* Strong Leadership skills
* The ability to motivate others
* Be organised and thorough
* The ability to communicate effectively
* Be highly motivated and enthusiastic
* Willingness to learn and develop new skills
* Discrete and confidential
* Flexibility and ability to multitask
* Ability to work collaboratively with external partners on shared
* Fluent English
_This job description is intended as a summary of the primary
responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job
description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual
in this position might be asked to perform that may be required either
now or in the future._
_DISABILITY FEDERATION OF IRELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
Please send a Curriculum Vitae and completed application form to
**Apply on the website** by 4PM ON WEDNESDAY 9TH DECEMBER **APPLY ON
Successful candidates should be available to attend for interview on
Wednesday **Apply on the website**th December **Apply on the
Applicants must submit a CV and completed application form in order
to be considered for the position. DFI will only contact you if you
have been selected for interview.
We need : English (Good)