PROJECT WORKER: CANDLE HOME LIAISON
Candle Community Trust, established in **Apply on the website**, is a
registered charity providing educational, developmental and
therapeutic opportunities for “at risk” youth in Ballyfermot,
Dublin **Apply on the website**. Working in collaboration with the
Probation Service, CDETB, CDYSB, TUSLA and HSE, Candle is committed to
creating and delivering a comprehensive, best practice service to meet
the needs of young people who experience disadvantage and
Candle offers a working environment that is dynamic, rewarding, and
supportive for participants and staff.
* A third level degree (or equivalent) in the fields of social work,
social care, humanities, or a related discipline
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience of working with vulnerable and
at-risk young people and or families
* An understanding of the issues affecting marginalised youth and
families, and dedication to being a positive advocate for same
* To work with identified young people and their families
experiencing significant trauma and complexity including health,
social, emotional, and behavioural difficulties and/or at risk of
* Experience of planning and delivering creative and innovative
* Enthusiasm, flexibility, and can-do attitude
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Competitive salary, commensurate with experience (salary scale for
this post is €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website**-
€**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website**)
* Professional development opportunities
* A supportive, dynamic and progressive work environment
Please note that this position will include evening work and
occasional weekend work.
Garda Vetting applies to this position.
Person Specification and Job Description attached.
Applications in the form of Application form.
By email to: **Apply on the website**
The closing date for application is noon Monday 7th December **Apply
on the website**
Interviews will be held on week commencing **Apply on the website**th
December **Apply on the website**
_A panel will be formed from which future positions may be filled._
_CANDLE COMMUNITY TRUST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER_
We need : English (Good)