The role will be Full Time, Permanent based in Milan, Italy. Working
within our Real Estate Team, the person will be responsible for the
ongoing management of a portfolio of assets, interfacing with the
client and meeting their objectives and timeframes.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work as a Real Estate Asset Manager within the real estate team for
all repossessed properties
* Review external appraisal reports and provide qualitative and
quantitative analysis on their contents
* Implement asset management strategy reviews and hold/sell models
* Select and coordinate external providers
* Review and update monthly operating budgets
* Prepare and update internal models and memos
* Participate in the preparation of the annual business plans and
quarterly reporting documents for separate assets
* Update and prepare mark to market models and capital commitment
* Understand various real estate related documentation and prepare
* Analysis potential acquisitions on behalf of ReoCos
EXPERIENCE & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
* The Real Estate Asset Manager should have excellent organisational
and numerical skills, at least **Apply on the website** months of
experience in the financial and/or real estate sector.
* FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND ITALIAN IS ESSENTIAL (any other language
would be considered as an asset);
* Strong educational background, accounting or real estate working
* Proficient in Excel and Power Point
* Exposure to financial modelling and discounted cash flow analysis
* Strong interest in real estate
* Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks
and projects simultaneously
* Well-developed quantitative and analytical skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Understanding of real estate valuation reports is highly desirable
At Link we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer
excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and
development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want your
talent to be recognised and rewarded and are looking for a new
challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Together we achieve: We are an inclusive employer whose people work
collaboratively. We are building a culture where difference is valued.
We are doing this by encouraging, supporting and valuing the various
talents and perspectives of our people and supporting flexible ways of
working. We know that diversity drives innovation and innovation
drives growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will
achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate
on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to
gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural
background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political
belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an
opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to
complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.
We need : English (Good)