EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POSITION OF:
* Early Years Practitioner - **Apply on the website** hours Full-time
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
* A full qualification in Early Childhood Education & Care - Minimum
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITIONS:
* To ensure, in conjunction with other team members, that the
developmental needs of the children in their care are met within a
framework of planned structured activities and early learning
experiences which link to Aistear, Siolta and the Child Care (Pre –
School Services Regulations) **Apply on the website**.
SUBMIT C.V. WITH LETTER OF INTEREST OUTLINING RELEVANT TRAINING,
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE TO **Apply on the website** OR BY POST TO:
The Business Manager,
Askea Community Childcare Centre,
FINAL DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH
NOVEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
No late applications will be accepted. Canvassing will disqualify.
All successful candidates are subject to Garda Vetting
_ASKEA COMMUNITY CHILDCARE CENTRE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
We need : English (Good)