HELP THE FUTURE TASTE GREAT!
At Kerry we’re obsessed with food and with an ambition to provide 1
billion people access to more sustainable nutrition, this isn’t a
‘typical’ graduate programme. But then, you’re not a typical
With over **Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** employees,
sales in over **Apply on the website**+ countries and **Apply on the
website** different manufacturing locations we are ambitious and
continually growing. If you’re looking for responsibility and
exposure to meaningful projects and if you have an open and flexible
approach, then a career at Kerry could be right for you.
Within Kerry, the Procurement Team has the responsibility for managing
and overseeing all third party spend for both direct and indirect
materials and services. They are experts in their respective
categories of packaging, meats, dairy, ingredients and indirect
materials and services such as energy, engineering and facilities
Your role as a Procurement Graduate will involve working with category
buyers in all aspects of the sourcing process, working closely with
Kerry’s manufacturing sites and supply partners.
* CATEGORY/MARKET ANALYSIS: Provide category and market insight by
analysing both category and market data which will lead to development
of sourcing and supply plans.
* CROSS FUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Monitoring usage/demand by
coordinating with site supply chains. Working with R&D to introduce
new materials and to identify potential new sources.
* STRATEGIC SOURCING: Closely working with category buyers to source
the highest quality materials and services at the best price using a
range of tools including tendering.
* COST SAVING PIPELINE: Jointly working with category buyers to
develop and execute a cost savings pipeline.
* SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT: Working with the category buyers to negotiate
contracts and manage supplier performance to ensure quality and
service requirements are met.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* Minimum 2:1 degree preferably in a business related discipline
* Fluency in a second language preferably Spanish, Chinese or Arabic
* Exceptional problem solving skills
* Key competencies required; critical thinking, decision-making,
influencing, project planning, negotiation and stakeholder management
* Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results
* Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
* Strong leadership and communication skills
* Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
* Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry
organisation is a key requirement.
NICE TO HAVE
* SAP experience is an advantage
* Coupa experience is an advantage
* Internship experience is an advantage
We need : English (Good)