Assistant Resident Engineer - Kerry
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of
Ireland**Apply on the website**;s largest multi-disciplinary
consultancies to recruit an Assistant Resident Engineer (Civil
Engineering) to work on a Road project in the South West of the
This is an exciting position working with a rapidly growing company
and presents a fantastic opportunity for Civil Engineers currently
working with Contractors to crossover to the Consultancy sector.
Competitive salary of €**Apply on the website**k - €**Apply on the
website**k is on offer to successful candidate.
* Work in compliance with essential regulatory & contractual
* Supervision of contractors**Apply on the website**; works and
ensure that material specifications, workmanship, quality control and
health and safety aspects for all works are in compliance with the
contract requirements and regulations.
* Provide on-site technical assistance.
* Inspection of drawings, documents and reports, on-site safety,
security and general housekeeping.
* Familiar with Public Works Contracts.
* Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with suitable relevant
* Previous experience of having worked on road projects is essential
* The Engineer will have a minimum of circa 4 years**Apply on the
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, with good report
writing, analytical & computer skills.
* Full clean drivers licence.
For more information on this role please contact Darren O**Apply on
the website**;Keeffe or to apply, click **Apply on the
We need : English (Good)