We are Etergo. We**Apply on the website**;re on a mission to
accelerate the global transition towards sustainable energy and
transportation by creating a safe, scalable and environmentally
friendly alternative to petrol and diesel vehicles. Founded in **Apply
on the website**, we have grown our company with over **Apply on the
website** agile thinkers, building high-end electric transportation.
We are currently working on #APPSCOOTER, our first product, to
demonstrate that city mobility can be clean, and deeply integrated
with technologies that connect us.
As we are growing fast, we are now looking for an AFTER SALES LEAD to
join our team in the Amsterdam office.
WHAT YOU WILL ACTUALLY BE DOING;
* Design and execute after-sales strategies to ensure customer
satisfaction and minimise customer complaints;
* Execute andamp; manage the entire after sales service of the
company keeping digital first andamp; consumer first philosophy at the
* Coordinate with Randamp;D and Production Teams to resolve product
issues and ensure local norms compliance;
* Lead a team of After Sales Executives to meet the relevant
* Design and develop spare parts catalogues for our products,
manuals andamp; all relevant literature;
* Collect, analyse and prepare data for daily, monthly, quarterly
and yearly reports;
* Stay informed about competitors and trends to identify
product/process improvement requirements;
* Recruit, train and supervise staff;
* Manage relationships with key vendors;
* Improve operational management systems, processes and best
THIS IS THE RIGHT ROLE FOR YOU IF:
* You have **Apply on the website** - **Apply on the website** years
* You have worked extensively in NL andamp; other EU countries;
* You have worked worked in the 2W / Auto industry;
* You are willing to travel / no location constraints.
ABOUT ETERGO AND OUR CULTURE:
At Etergo we want petrol scooters to become a thing of the past, and
electric scooters to meet their fullest potential. AppScooter is our
first step in this mission. Combining connective technology, high
quality materials, comfort and safety into a long-range electric
scooter, our goal is to show the world that electric is the future,
and the future starts with us.
With over twenty-five nationalities, we**Apply on the website**;re
proud of our cultural diversity. Our team consists of everyone from
marketing experts, to mechanical engineers and programmers, and a lot
in-between. We work very hard, but have fun and take care of each
other as well. We have ping pong battles and a cold beer on Fridays to
kick off the weekend. Curious to find out more about our benefits, and
company overall? Check out ourwebsite.
HOW TO APPLY:
No need to write a lengthy formal cover letter, however, we do really
appreciate it if you can tell us in your own words why youd like to
work with us and how your experience and personality match up against
our requirements. Dont forget to tell us about a component that you
have worked on; something that you are especially proud of!
PLEASE MAKE IT EASY FOR YOUR POTENTIAL FUTURE TEAM AND SUBMIT AN
ENGLISH VERSION OF YOUR CV.THANK YOU!
Apply for this Job
We need : English (Good)