RAHENY HOUSE NURSING HOME
Raheny House Nursing Home is an established Home providing care and
accommodation for up to **Apply on the website** residents, now
welcomes applications for the position of ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To promote through high standards of work, an environment that
focuses on and manages the individual needs of residents.
* To plan and arrange a varied activities programme in agreement
with the Nurse Manager in accordance with best practice, including but
not limited to; arts and crafts, baking, flower arranging, card games,
bingo, exercise sessions, hand massage, nail care, sensory room,
attendance at religious services.
* To initiate and assist in the planning and execution of all
events, such as birthday parties, Christmas parties or other
celebrations and seasonal events, and to be present during those
* Organise and maintain on a daily basis all standard activities,
actively helping to promote and create a resident focused environment,
planning and implementing special activities as requested by or as
deemed to be of interest to the Residents.
* Be highly motivated and have excellent communication skills to
deliver your activity programmes to a range of people.
* Be able to work well in a team and liaise with other staff,
volunteers and residents.
APPLICANTS MUST BE:
* Energetic and enthusiastic.
* Highly committed and dedicated to enriching the lives of
* Excellent organisational, communication and time management
* Experience working in Health/Social Care environment desirable.
* Committed to undertaking further training.
WHY CHOOSE US:
* Competitive hourly rates of €**Apply on the website**.**Apply on
the website** p/hour with double time on Sundays and public holidays
(€**Apply on the website**.**Apply on the website** p/hour)
* A unique, friendly and caring work environment
* Paid breaks
* Uniforms and badge provided
* Sick Pay Scheme
* Free on-site parking
* Fantastic training and career development opportunities
Raheny House Nursing Home operated by Arbour Care Group, is a
healthcare organisation providing long and short term residential care
and services. Although their primary focus is older person care, they
also cater to other people who are in need of residential care.
Arbour Care Group is owner operated, thus ensuring that each of the
nursing homes in the group are resident focused and not profit driven.
Established in **Apply on the website**, Arbour Care Group has quickly
become one of Ireland’s industry leaders in this sector of private
healthcare in Ireland. With a dedicated body of professional and
highly trained support staff, and in partnership with their residents
and their relatives, they have applied a full range of modern
management techniques that ensure continuous improvement while keeping
their residents care, wellbeing and happiness at the centre of
Closing date: **Apply on the website**th December **Apply on the
For more information or to apply contact **Apply on the website**
_ARBOUR CARE GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
We need : English (Good)