ORGANISATION NAME: YWCA
LOCATION: **Apply on the website** Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
WEEKLY WORKING HOURS: Part-time 4 Days (**Apply on the website**
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Friday 8th January **Apply on the website**.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
YWCA Ireland (Young Women’s Christian Association of Ireland) is a
national women’s organisation which seeks to empower women in their
Christian faith, leadership and human rights.
The Association is ‘all island’ and is formed by 5 local
associations in Dublin, Greystones, Monaghan, Newcastle (Co. Down) and
Lisburn that provide a wide range of activities including youth work,
accommodation provision and awareness raising. At a national level
YWCA Ireland seeks to support and encourage women as they lead change
in our society. Key priorities include faith, gender equality,
women’s leadership and social justice. Through our affiliation to
the European and World YWCA movement, we create opportunities for
women to advocate for their rights at global and regional
ABOUT THE ROLE
At the direction of the Board, the Chief Executive Officer will
develop and implement YWCA Ireland’s next 3-year strategic plan,
ensuring the organisation fulfils its mission and vision.
As the most senior member of staff within the Organisation, the Chief
Executive Officer will report to the National Board under the line
management of the Chairperson.
* Relevant degree and 5 years’ senior management experience or 7
year’s senior management experience
* Management experience in the Not for Profit / Charity sectors
* Significant experience leading fundraising and grant application
* Capability to develop and implement Organisational strategy
* Proven experience developing and managing budgets
* Demonstrated experience of delivering communications externally on
behalf of an Organisation
* Strong familiarity and understanding of the regulatory environment
* Experience of advocacy regarding issues impacting women
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending a covering
letter and your full CV to **Apply on the website** no later than
Friday 8th January **Apply on the website**.
We need : English (Good)