JOB TITLE: DEPUTY MARKETING OFFICER
REPORTS TO: Marketing Officer & Operations & Development Manager
ROLE: Assist the Outhouse Marketing Officer with the role out of
Outhouse Marketing Strategy, Website and Social Media Platforms.
* Assist the Marketing Officer with implementation of Outhouse
* Promoting a cohesive voice for Outhouse’s engagement across all
media platforms in line with the ethics and ethos of the centre and
* Assist with production of marketing material (online and print) of
Outhouse’s frontline services, ensuring that the work of the
organisation and the needs of its service users are actively and
* Assisting with the production of marketing material (online and
print) of Outhouse Café, Venue (spaces) and events.
* Developing innovative ways of engaging prospective Outhouse users,
through promotional means other than internet or print based
* Representing Outhouse when requested at various events.
Website & Social Media Platforms
* Developing content for Outhouse’s social media platforms.
Liaising with the Outhouse Marketing Officer to write, edit and curate
communications content for website Noticeboard.
* Content management of Outhouse Communications contacts in line
with Outhouse GDPR Policy & Procedures.
* Assist with the content management, maintenance and optimisation
of Outhouse website and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter
* Track and analyse website traffic flow and social media presence,
providing monthly reports.
Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED FOR ROLE:
* Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
* Excellent understanding of digital marketing / media.
* Excellent communication skills and fluent written and spoken
* High levels of initiative and ability to work without direct
* Excellent word-processing and database management skills.
* Excellent writing and editing skills, including copywriting and
* First class communication skills, ability to operate
professionally and effectively at all levels.
* Ability to facilitate, maintain and manage good working
relationships with staff, volunteers, user groups and partner
* Clear understanding of working with diverse communities and
* Flexibility is required in all aspects of this post.
* A working Knowledge of GDPR regulations would be advantageous
* Knowledge/experience of design/graphics/layout an advantage
PLEASE RETURN A COVER LETTER AND COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM (ATTACHED
Outhouse Community Resource Centre
**Apply on the website** Capel Street, Dublin 1
**Apply on the website**
Closing date for receipt of Cover Letter and Completed Application
6pm Friday, **Apply on the website**nd January **Apply on the
CV’S WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
We need : English (Good)