We are proud to say that BARTRA HEALTHCARE is a group of premium
quality nursing homes each of which provides individualised care in a
safe, friendly, and comfortable environment where all of the needs of
our residents are met.
Being a great place to work is the difference between being a good
company and a great company and we strive every day to nurture a
culture of honesty, respect, enthusiasm and teamwork.
We are currently recruiting for part-time Housekeeping Assistants in
our Northwood Residential Home.
To implement high standard of cleanliness throughout the home and to
thereby enhance the look and enjoyment of the Home for residents and
their families as well as minimising contamination and cross infection
within the Home.
* To clean, polish, and vacuum all common area rooms on a daily basis
* To clean all sinks toilets and bathrooms on a daily basis
* To vacuum and clean all bedrooms on a daily basis
* To wash/ buff all floors as appropriate as per cleaning schedule
* To empty all dustbins/ waste bins including the common areas on a
* To assist with waste management and the sorting of waste for
re-cycling as appropriate
* To assist in preparing bedrooms for new admissions and clean out
bedrooms which become vacant
* Ensure that there is soap, toilet paper and clean towels in all
bathrooms on a daily basis
* Check rooms daily for non-working light bulbs, broken towel rails,
soap dishes etc. and document on the maintenance report
* To take part in organised deep cleaning procedures
* To adhere to cleaning schedules
* To ensure that the company infection control policy is adhered to
* To achieve a high standard of hygiene in the Home at all times
* To maintain Health & Safety while carrying out duties at all times
* Fulfil any other duties deemed appropriate by the Housekeeping
Manager/Director of Nursing
Bartra Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer.
We need : English (Good)