to a variety of corporate clients domestically and internationally.
This role is an ideal position for an experienced company secretary
who is looking for a varied and stimulating role delivering advisory,
consultancy and compliance services to a variety of corporate clients
within the Firm.
Based in Athlone, the successful candidate will work closely with the
team together with Partners and managers within the firm, key
* Preparing and filing of annual returns with the Companies
* Preparing board and shareholder packs and advising on procedures
surrounding meetings under the Act.
* Maintaining and updating statutory registers and minute books.
* Assisting clients with their compliance requirements under the
beneficial ownership regulations.
* Preparing and filing of documentation relating to company
incorporations, change of name applications, business name
registrations, re-registrations and all areas of post incorporation
* Re-constituting historic statutory registers.
* Carrying out due diligence.
* Attendance at board meetings and minute-taking.
* Assisting with the notarisation and apostilling of documentation.
* Advising and assisting our clients on various technical matters
under the Companies Acts **Apply on the website**.
* Preparing documentation with regards to company re-organisations
to include, group structures, share for share exchanges, share for
undertakings, share capital reductions and summary approval
* Drafting documents and resolutions following firm precedents.
* Providing support to internal colleagues on compliance and
technical related matters.
* ICSA qualified/part Qualified, minimum 2 years’ relevant
* Extensive and strong technical knowledge of the Companies Act
**Apply on the website**.
* Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft Word, Microsoft
Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook.
* Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
* Familiarity with Relate Company Secretary software (or similar)
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and
manage a large portfolio of work
* Ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative when
* Flexible approach to work and people.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
We need : English (Good)