Supervisor on a Permanent basis based in Dublin.
The role of the Electrical Site Supervisor is to support the Site
Manager in the organization and co-ordination of site-based activities
and to lead and co-ordinate teams of Electrical Engineering trade
professionals on site. The Supervisor will be responsible for tracking
and recording of site daily activities and progress. They will lead
their teams to deliver to quality, on time and to budget in a safe and
efficient manner. They will deal with obstacles and develop team
* Senior Trades qualification or equivalent coupled with 5+ years site
experience within pharmaceutical/medical device, commercial,
industrial or data centre type sectors
* Can interpret schematics and electrical drawings
* Strong understanding of site activities and how they are planned and
* Record of success as a Trade Leader
* Familiarity with materials ordering and lead times
In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the
execution of various stages of a project.
You will have to have full understanding of your IFC scope of work and
notify the IFC variations to the CM, for the commercial part of this
role you will also complete take-offs for variations as and when they
are requested and be required to populate SE progress assessments
forms in conjunction with planners.
The successful candidate will be needed to review and fully understand
the IFC scope of works. Alongside this you need to Review and agree
area site set up, install it inline with the agreed plan - all on
wheels and nothing directly on the floor. You will also need to
appoint the person responsible to maintain and clean your area.
You must however Ensure temp power is available for directs and
subcontractors prior to required date.
The ideal candidate will ensure that all the below is adhered to:
* Understand Quality objective of Project - snag free systems on time.
* Review and understand Quality Control Plan which is based on
6M**Apply on the website**;s.
* Implement Quality Control Plan on site.
* Review and understand ITP.
* Ensure only specified materials are used for your scope of
* Complete Weekly Quality Audits and check lists and also Clear
quality audit actions as soon as possible.
* Identify snag items as the installation progresses - stand down crew
for TBT if snags are repeated. Ensure you clear snag items to suit
* Ensure all personnel have seen relevant FoK**Apply on the
website**;s to their task, and Conduct quality TBT**Apply on the
* Ensure Drawings are Red lined and signed in line with agreed due
* Collate and File all relevant documentation delivered with
materials, plant and equipment.
* Ensure materials, plant and equipment are installed to specification
and manufacturers recommendations.
* Ensure installation is in accordance with P&IDs and Isometrics.
* Understand and follow the requirements associated with maintaining
the correct files.
* Ensure all your personnel have the relevant training for the
* Assist CM with development of Procurement schedule.
* Track delivery of all relevant orders to ensure delivery dates align
with procurement schedule and programme.
* Requisition minor materials in line the IFC requirements and track
* Ensure all IR**Apply on the website**;s for minor equipment are
* Implement plan to ensure all deliveries are checked and verified and
Ensure all materials are correctly Stored - nothing directly on the
* Comply with purchasing procedure with regard to delivery docket
The ideal candidate will Deliver briefings on key project daily or
weekly items, deliver safety and quality TBT**Apply on the
HR and Subcontractors:
* Ensure Biometric or facial recognition clock is in operation and all
operatives are instructed on its use (including subcontractors)
* Track and detail actual personnel on site daily (directs and
subcontractors) for your scope of work and submit to CM daily
* Complete Employee assessment forms for tradesmen and apprentices,
note that you will need to Advise CM on performance of directs and
subcontractor**Apply on the website**;s compliance with our
expectations, both good and where there are development opportunities
* Review relevant construction pack (specifications, schedules and
drawings) for your scope of work and develop a set of familiarisation
notes for Construction Manager (CM) or Project Manager (PM) to review.
* Assist Construction Manager is compiling Lesson**Apply on the
website**;s learned at the end of the project.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you
to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing
the right people first time
We need : English (Good)