The Keegan Group are looking for a Sales Administrator to join the
team.( Maternity Cover)
* Administration in a construction background.
* Excellent Customer Service Skills with a great phone manner
* Experience in Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Knowledge of our products: stone, blocks, concrete & precast etc.
(desirable - can be learnt on the job)
* Self starter & uses initiative
* Team player
* Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
* Following up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
* Researching the needs of other companies and identifying who makes
the purchasing decisions within the business.
* Identifying new sales leads
* Researching organisations and individuals to identify new leads and
potential new markets
* A high level administrator with a good business sense.
* An understanding of marketing principles.
* Good communication skills, both written and oral.
* Providing management with feedback.
Reference ID: SalesAdmin MC
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
We need : English (Good)