_FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR – FULL-TIME_
THE FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FINANCIAL
MANAGEMENT, WITHIN CRYS, INCLUDING:
* Ensuring close adherence to CRYS financial policy and procedures.
* Development and management of the financial function.
* Preparation of CRYS management accounts (SORP) on Surf Software.
* Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports.
* Point of contact for all incoming account enquiries and respond to
same in a timely manner.
* Assist CEO in preparations of grant and funding applications.
* Preparation of financial documentation for annual report
* Support for the Governance and compliance function
Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
* An appropriate qualification in finance and or accountancy with
* Three years experience in a similar role
* Knowledge of, and commitment to the voluntary and community sector
would also be an advantage.
* Knowledge of, and experience in, financial control procedures,
Internal Audit, Payroll, SORP FRS**Apply on the website** and line
* Knowledge of Surf accounts would also be an advantage.
CV AND COVER LETTER CAN BE SENT TO:
Carlow Regional Youth Services CLG,
**Apply on the website**
Applications Closing Date: **Apply on the website**st January **Apply
on the website**
We need : English (Good)