RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT WORKER FULLTIME DAYS AND RELIEF – DAY AND/OR
The Anne Sullivan Centre (ASC) located on Brewery Road, Stillorgan, Co
Dublin, currently provides residential, day and outreach support and
care to people who are deafblind throughout Ireland. We are a small
organisation providing intensive professional support to adults and
children who are experiencing significant multi- sensory challenges.
This necessitates a high level of specialised staff engagement with
children and adults, who often have extremely complex needs and
experiences that are unique to this demographic of the population.
We continue Anne Sullivan’s legacy by empowering people who are
deafblind to pursue meaningful, active and fulfilling lives. We do
this by providing care, advocacy and support services in partnership
with people who are deafblind, their families, statutory and
non-statutory organisations and local communities.
Are you a kind, supportive person who enjoys working as part of a
If so, we would love to hear from you, for the following positions:
* RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT WORKER (PERM FULLTIME DAYS (**APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** HOURS PW) AND RELIEF) – DAY AND/OR NIGHT SHIFTS
Please see the attached job description for further details.
HOURS OF WORK
* As a RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT WORKER (FULL TIME DAYS), your hours of
work will be based on **Apply on the website** hours per week (_we are
currently working **Apply on the website** hours shifts during
* As a RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT WORKER (CASUAL RELIEF RSW) your working
hours will be based on the roster requirements and your own
availability, which we expect you will have on a regular basis.
* Minimum of QQ1 Level 5 in relevant field
* QQI Level 7 Degree in Social Care or a degree in a related
discipline is desirable
* Ideally a minimum of 6 months experience in a residential care
* Experience providing Individuals with positive behaviour supports
* Ability to demonstrate the skills required to work with
Individuals who have combined vision and hearing loss
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV and cover letter via email to **Apply on the
website** General Enquiries can be made to Louise Smyth – HR on
**Apply on the website**/**Apply on the website**
_THE ANNE SULLIVAN CENTRE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
We need : English (Good)