CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER 1
ADULT DISABILITY SERVICE
PERMANENT PENSIONABLE CONTRACT - **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HOURS PER
We are looking for someone who is committed to supporting people with
disabilities and their families, in a person centred, socially
inclusive manner in accordance with our core values and underpinned by
quality, best practice and research. LauraLynn Ireland’s
Children’s Hospice provides the right environment for staff to
develop and excel within their roles.
* Be registered with The Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland.
* Be RNID qualified.
* Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience at Staff Nurse level
within the area of Intellectual Disability.
* Have a very good understanding of intellectual disability & HIQA
* Have experience of displaying a high level of professionalism in
working with families.
* Have excellent communication skills.
* A willingness to work as part of a team.
* Have proven leadership skills and the ability to work with a
number of staff.
* Be innovative, creative and enthusiastic.
* Be highly motivated individual with the ability to work on own
initiative and the capacity to manage change.
AS A STAFF MEMBER OF LAURALYNN, YOU CAN EXPECT THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
* Flexible hours & rosters
* Friendly working environment
* Support for professional development
* Opportunities for career progression
* Modern and growing range of services
* Public Service Pension and Sick Pay Scheme
* Free Parking
* On site restaurant & subsidised meals
HOW TO APPLY
For a full job description and person specification contact our HR
department, E:**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
Informal enquiries please contact Anne Marie Carroll, Director of
Nursing on **Apply on the website** **Apply on the website** or E:
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
Upload your CV and cover letter here or e-mail to **APPLY ON THE
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: FRIDAY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH
JANUARY, **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
We need : English (Good)