TITLE OF POST: SCHOOL COMPLETION PROGRAMME PROJECT WORKER.
Responsible for Student Support Key Work & Group Facilitation.
Delivering in school, after school and holiday participation
programmes and Attendance monitoring.
TYPE OF CONTRACT: FIXED TERM CONTRACT.
LOCATION: The successful candidate will have a based in Clogher Road
Community College, but will be working between three schools in the
Lower Crumlin SCP cluster -The Marist Primary School, Scoil Iosagain
Primary School and Clogher Road Community College.
* Working with individual children/young people and small groups of
children/young people who have been targeted for support through Lower
Crumlin School Completion Programme
* Planning and delivering programs of work appropriate to identified
needs of the students/groups you will engage with.
* Working closely with the staff of various schools and agencies
involved in the Project, in relation to planning, implementation and
evaluating all of programmes.
* Maintaining records of all your work and SCP administration
relating to the SCP Programme.
* Reporting regularly to the Project Co-ordinator and the SCP
* Undertaking any other work relevant to the development of the SCP
Lower Crumlin as may arise.
* Facilitate a Breakfast Club and Homework Club for a group of
children in Primary school.
* Any other duties relating to Lower Crumlin SCP.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* A minimum of Level 7 qualification in education, social studies or
* Experience of working with young people both in groups and 1:1 key
* Have an understanding of social and educational disadvantage and
the needs of those who are at risk of early school leaving.
* Must obtain Garda Vetting Clearance.
* Candidates must have a clean driving license and use of a car.
* The School Completion Programme and how it compliments other DEIS
programmes and its partners within TUSLA’s Education Welfare
* The importance of following school and DES policy and practices
particularly regarding record keeping, confidentiality and child
* IT skills, including email, word processing, spreadsheets, and
WORKING HOURS: **Apply on the website** hours per week. Candidates
must be available to work mornings.
REMUNERATION: Based on Point One of the City of Dublin Youth Service
Board salary scale
TO APPLY FOR POST:
Please forward Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter and details of two
referees via POST to:
Lower Crumlin School Completion Programme
Clogher Road Community College
Dublin **Apply on the website**
_ALTERNATIVELY YOU MAY SEND YOUR CV WITH COVER LETTER TO **APPLY ON
THE WEBSITE** OR **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**_
Short listing will apply and only short listed candidates will be
CLOSING DATE: **Apply on the website**th January @ 5pm.
We need : English (Good)