We are currently looking to recruit two relief staff members to join
our existing team. You will be required to work hours assigned to you
as designated by your Manager in line with service needs and in
accordance with the Employment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act **Apply
on the website**
* FETAC Level 5 (or higher) healthcare qualification, or training in
healthcare would be a distinct advantage. B.A. in Social Care (NFQ
Level 7) or higher is desirable for this position.
* Minimum of 1 years’ experience of working in a social care
* Knowledge and understanding around addiction and mental health
* Knowledge, understanding and experience of professional
* Experience of working as part of a team.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience of working in the area of housing or homelessness would
be a distinct advantage.
* Understanding of the basic issues relating to homelessness.
Experience in a homeless sector service would be a distinct advantage.
* The ability to respect the residents.
* The ability to maintain professional boundaries.
_FOR THIS POSITION, A KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITH THIS
SPECIFIC CLIENT GROUP WOULD BE AN ADVANTAGE_
CURRICULUM VITAE AND COVER LETTER TO BE FORWARDED TO:
**Apply on the website** Virginia Crescent
Email: **Apply on the website**
Candidates will be short listed in accordance with the above essential
Closing date for receipt of applications **Apply on the website**pm
Friday **Apply on the website**nd January **Apply on the website**.
Interviews will be held via video conference and will be notified to
We need : English (Good)