VALUING LIFE, HELPING PEOPLE BUILD MEANINGFUL LIFESTYLES.
WE ARE SEEKING TO RECRUIT TO THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
SENIOR SOCIAL WORK PRACTITIONER
OFFALY SERVICES (PORTARLINGTON)
PERMANENT PART TIME
(**Apply on the website** HOURS PER FORTNIGHT)
PLEASE QUOTE THE FOLLOWING REFERENCE ON YOUR APPLICATION/EMAIL:
OFBC**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
* Current registration on the Social Work Register maintained by the
Social Work Registration Board at CORU.
* National Qualification in Social Work (NQSW) or Equivalent.
Qualification which must be approved by the National Social Work
* Minimum of 3 years Social Work experience.
* Full current driving licence including ability to travel
extensively in the local service area
* Experience of direct work with children and families.
* Experience in the field of complex developmental needs.
* Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary setting.
INFORMAL ENQUIRIES TO: DAVID GREENE **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** **APPLY
ON THE WEBSITE**
TO APPLY: Please complete an Application Form and email to **Apply on
Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie
[http://www.muiriosa.ie], in addition please submit a copy of your
qualification (SUBMIT DOCUMENTS BY EMAIL TO THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER AS
PER THE LAST PAGE OF THE APPLICATION)
_If you are unable to download an application form please telephone
**Apply on the website** during office hours._
(DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** PANDEMIC INTERVIEWS
MAY BE CARRIED OUT USING THE MICROSOFT TEAMS APP)
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF COMPLETED APPLICATIONS: WEDNESDAY **APPLY
ON THE WEBSITE**TH JANUARY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR EACH POSITION A PANEL MAY BE FORMED
_The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer_
We need : English (Good)