ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION
Bakers Road, Charleville, Co. Cork
Phone (**Apply on the website**) **Apply on the website** Fax
(**Apply on the website**) **Apply on the website**
St. Joseph's Foundation is a voluntary organisation providing
comprehensive services for people with intellectual disabilities.
Founded in **Apply on the website** the Foundation has grown through
continuously responding to the needs of people with intellectual
disabilities and their families. The Foundation presently provides
early intervention, pre-school, school, adult day services,
residential, respite care, elder care and home support in the North
Cork and South West Limerick region. We have day Services in
Charleville, Mallow, Mitchelstown, and Liskennett with residential
Services in Co Limerick; Ballylanders, Croom, Ballyagran, Bruree,
Kilmallock, Dromcollogher and in Co Cork; Charleville, Dromina,
Newtownsahndrum, Buttevant and Newmarket. APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR
THE FOLLOWING POST:-
CLERICAL OFFICER FOR HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT.
(FOUR DAYS **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HOURS PER WEEK PERMANENT POST.)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
* Leaving certificate and Business Administration QQ**Apply on the
website** (Minimum Qualification).
* Minimum of two years’ experience of working in recruitment in a
busy Human Resource Department.
* Knowledge and several years’ experience of using Microsoft Word,
Excel, Power Point and Email
* Knowledge and use of HR packages (TMS by Advance Systems an
* Knowledge of the Health Service/ Disability Services – an
* The ability to work on one’s own initiative and or as part of a
team in a busy healthcare environment..
INFORMAL ENQUIRIES TO KATHLEEN O CALLAGHAN (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER (
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.)
* Department of Health & Children Salary Scales restored section
**Apply on the website**, 1/**Apply on the website**/**Apply on the
* A full Irish/EU Driving Licence & Indemnification of the
Foundation on your car insurance policy is a requirement for the
* Panels of suitably qualified persons may be formed from which
further vacancies may be filled.
* CURRICULUM VITAE TO BE FORWARDED BY e-MAILING **Apply on the
* Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Friday
**Apply on the website**nd of January **Apply on the website**
_ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
We need : English (Good)