CFI EXTERNAL CONTRACT:
POSITION: PUBLIC AFFAIRS AND COMMUNICATIONS
REPORTING: TO THE CEO
CONTRACT: CONSULTANT – SIX MONTHS
SALARY: TBD, DOE
CFI is looking for a talented public affairs / communications
professional with a track record of achievement to significantly
increase the profile of CFI through strategic relationship management,
and to oversee the Media and Public Affairs strategy within the
organisation, as CFI approaches its **Apply on the website**st
anniversary in **Apply on the website**. The aim is to further
establish the Foundation as a source of valuable information and
insight on the community, charity and philanthropy sector, which
decision makers can call on.
THE ROLE -Reporting to the CEO, the role of the Public Affairs and
Communications Function will be to significantly raise the profile of
CFI amongst key stakeholder groups, growing its Corporate Reputation
to diverse audiences. In addition to creating and implementing a
media/Public Affairs strategy. A particular focus will be the
implementation of the organisation’s **Apply on the website**st
anniversary plan. The individual will work closely with the CEO and
Senior Leadership Team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Create and deliver an ambitious external communications plan that
will significantly enhance awareness of CFI amongst key policy and
decision makers across the public and private sector.
* Develop and enhance CFI’s relationships with national, local,
and online media.
* Implement CFI **Apply on the website** anniversary plans
(opportunity to review and enhance).
* Build and maintain effective relationships and networks to advance
objectives of the organisation including with media, politicians,
supporters, and policy makers.
* Oversee delivery of the organisation’s communication, event, and
engagement strategies and workplans to agreed targets.
* Oversight of content development for the organisation
* Oversee and development of the social media strategy
* Work closely with the Leadership team, supporting the CEO.
* Measure evaluate and report on activities on a regular basis and
* Undertake other duties as may be reasonably required from time to
time, commensurate with the nature of the post.
* Act in the best interest of CFI and in line with the vision and
mission of the organisation.
_EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES_
* Minimum **Apply on the website** years relevant experience in
developing and successfully implementing communications and/or public
affairs, PR, or marketing strategies
* Experience of creating, developing, and managing key external
relationships and/or partnerships
* Demonstrable ability to operate at a strategic level, converting
strategies into successful implementation plans
* Excellent interpersonal, networking and influencing skills
* Excellent project management, people management, organisational
and planning skills
* Excellent strategic, analytical and evaluation skills
* Data analysis, problem solving and decision-making capabilities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English)
* Experience developing and/or implementing digital marketing
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST:
Please indicate expressions of interest, outlining in summary the
overall approach, relevant experience, and projected cost.
Send to Therese Donovan **Apply on the website** by 5pm on **Apply on
the website**th January **Apply on the website**
We need : English (Good)