PART TIME HEALTHCARE ASSISTANTS – FRIDAY/SATURDAY/SUNDAY
Barróg Healthcare is a family run organisation based in Dublin
providing residential care and day packages nationwide to enable
people who need support across the area’s of mental health,
disability, aftercare, transitional and mainstream social care. Our
programme’s are built around our central philosophy; to embrace the
possibilities for each person in our care and work with external
support agencies and local community groups to grow and foster
independence towards an outcome of social interaction and purposeful
contribution, celebrating the best of each person’s ability. We
pride ourselves on working to support and champion both our service
user’s and staff and welcome applications from any person that feels
they would be a good fit within our organisation.
* Education Assistance
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Flexible working hours over a 7 day roster
* Continuous professional development
* Development and Career opportunities
* Employee uniform provided
* Sunday rate of pay applicable to all roles
JOB TITLE: HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT – FRI/SAT/SUN
APPLICATIONS CONSIDERED VIA: E-mail, **Apply on the website**
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Ongoing
PROPOSED INTERVIEW DATES: Ongoing
LOCATION OF POST: A panel will be formed to fill vacancies. While
locations will vary, in this instance we are specifically looking for
candidates in the Cork area.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support service user’s with an intellectual / physical
disability, autism or mental health.
* Ensure service user’s are supported to make sense of their
environment, learn new skills and maximise their independence
* Actively promote the participation of service user’s in the
formulation and execution of their placement plan.
* Accompany service user’s to appointments and other events as
* Assist service user’s that have reduced mobility.
* Support service user’s with their health and well-being,
personal care including continence requirements if required.
* Undertake duties as may be assigned by your direct manager/team
leader to support the care of service user’s.
* Minimum of FETAC Level 5
* Training in the following: Patient Movement, Manuel Handling, Safe
Administration of Medication, First Aid, Safeguarding, Fire Safety,
Hand Hygiene, MAPA, Hand Hygiene, Childrens First
* Working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards
RATE OF PAY:
* A starting rate of €**Apply on the website**.**Apply on the
website**ph applies to this role
_Experience in related sector’s would be an asset_
If you wish to apply for this post, please forward your CV along with
a cover letter to **Apply on the website**, _PLEASE PUT THE ROLE YOU
ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT BAR__._ Applications will also be
accepted by post to Unit 9, Newlands Business Park, Newlands Road,
Clondalkin, Dublin **Apply on the website**. All applications and
enquiries will be replied to promptly. A full job description and rate
of pay for this role is available upon request.
We need : English (Good)