POSITION TITLE: NIGHT PROJECT WORKER
PROGRAMME: Homeless Services
THE EMPLOYER: Crosscare, Clonliffe College, Dublin 3. Crosscare is the
social care agency of the Dublin Diocese and is a registered charity.
Crosscare delivers services with a servant leadership ethos.
Crosscare’s Homeless Services operate a range of residential
services targeting adults experiencing homelessness. The services aim
to move people out of homelessness and into homes of their own.
WORK SCHEDULE: Waking night shifts rostered between the hours of 6pm
and **Apply on the website**am dependent on service specific roster.
CONTRACT: 1 year Fixed Term Contract
LOCATION: **Apply on the website**/**Apply on the website** Amiens
Street, Dublin 1
SALARY: €**Apply on the website**’**Apply on the website** (Band
* Work as part of a team to provide a safe and welcoming environment
to residents, staff, volunteers and visitors in busy emergency and
temporary accommodation units.
* To maintain a high quality, safe and healthy living environment
through adherence to safety and security protocols and ensuring the
environment is maintained to a high standard at all times
* To provide a wide range of supports, interventions and supervision
* Ensure all relevant paperwork and reports are completed and
submitted as required to Project leader & also assessment worker.
* Ensuring the Pass system and Statistics are updated daily.
* Ensuring all significant events is recorded and folder is up to
* Minimum Level 6 (or working towards a level 6) on the National
Framework of Qualifications in social care/ addiction studies/ health
care / disability
* Have a minimum of 1 year experience working in an residential unit
with individuals with complex needs
* Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
* Clearly demonstrated client focus
* Experience in working nights and/or shift work.
* Experience working in homeless services
APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND THEIR CV (2 PAGES MAX) & COVER LETTER SHOWING
HOW THEY MEET THE SELECTION CRITERIA & E-MAIL IT TO **APPLY ON THE
PLEASE SPECIFY IN SUBJECT BAR: NIGHT PROJECT WORKER AMIENS STREET.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS WILL BE **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**ST
JANUARY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** AND INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD THE WEEK
OF THE 8TH FEBRUARY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
_Crosscare is an equal opportunities employer
Garda Vetting will apply to this role_
We need : English (Good)