WOULD YOU LIKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH A LEADING IRISH NATIONAL
ENABLE IRELAND is a leading national voluntary organisation which
provides family support services for people with disabilities and
their families, in partnership with the HSE and other State and
We require dedicated professionals who are committed to providing the
highest quality services possible to service users. We offer a
challenging career as part of our integrated team approach to
We have an exciting opportunity for a CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER II based
at our Enable Ireland Children’s Services in Sandymount.
The post holder will be responsible for the provision of clinical and
professional leadership in the provision of Nursing Services in Enable
Ireland Dublin South Services. To ensure a high standard of clinical
care is maintained, including assessment, intervention, training, and
ongoing service delivery.
This is a permanent, half-time contract working **Apply on the
website**.5 hours per week.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To work within An Bord Altranais guidelines and within nurses scope
* To support in the management and development of nursing staff.
* To supervise and monitor care delivery to ensure that it is in
accordance with Enable Ireland’s policies and procedures.
* To deliver nursing care to service users within a best
practice/evidence based framework.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
* A recognised validated University Degree or an equivalent
qualification in Nursing.
* Must be registered with An Bord Altranais as an RN.
* Be eligible to work in the state.
* Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
* Minimum of 3 years working at a senior level, or in a supervisory
* Experience working with children/adults with disabilities,
(physical disability, autism, learning disability) and their families.
* Post graduate diploma/ degree in management or health related
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR WORKING WITH
OUR ORGANISATION AND HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED FOR
To apply applicants can download an APPLICATION FORM from our website
WWW.ENABLEIRELAND.IE [http://www.enableireland.ie] where a full job
description/person specification is also available and instructions on
how to apply. Alternatively please contact ALEXANDRA BAYLES by phone
(**Apply on the website**) or email (**Apply on the website**) to
obtain an application form and details on how to apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**PM ON **APPLY
ON THE WEBSITE**TH JANUARY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
(APPLICATIONS MUST BE MADE ON THE ENABLE IRELAND APPLICATION FORM
ONLY. CV’S WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
ENABLE IRELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
* _The post will be subject to reference checks and may be subject to
Garda vetting/police clearance, as relevant_
* _Due to the large volume of applications, we are not in the
position to provide individual feedback to applicants who are not
shortlisted for interview._
* _Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants from
all sections of the community._
* _The above information serves only as a guide to the advertised
position. Enable Ireland, at its discretion, reserves the right to
change this prior to appointment_
Please review the Enable Ireland’s External Data Protection Notice
We need : English (Good)