the health of our products and helping people understand how to use
them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable
solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving
people’s issues and are strong advocates for the Facebook community.
We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure
that the people who use Facebook have the best possible experiences,
and when they don’t that they receive quality support. If you like
helping people, Community Operations is for you.Facebook is looking
for a full-time team member to join the Community Operations Platform
Process team. We value both 1:1 interactions with users and driving
solutions at scale, and we count on Systems Project Manager to balance
these needs.Systems Project Manager Responsibilities
* Manage global initiatives independently to scale and support the
growing Community Operations workforce.
* Work on establishing tooling long term strategies, governance and
* Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to align priorities
with stakeholders across the company.
* Become a subject matter expert and drive adoption of Review
Platform Systems across Community Operations.
* Influence organisational roadmaps to tackle the company**Apply
on the website**;s most impactful opportunities to keep our
* Define operational processes of our review systems to maintain a
stable, consistent and scalable environment.
* Act as a trusted advisor to partners in developing and
prioritising comprehensive, data-driven tool improvements
* BA/BS degree or international equivalent
* 4+ years of project management experience
* 6+ years of previous professional experience in tech / fast-paced
* Analytical-thinking and problem-solving experience
* Previous experience in setting a strategy, governance processes
and change management initiatives
* Experience communicating with cross-functional partners at various
* Ability to work autonomously, set agendas and prioritise work with
* Proven ability to collaborate and communicate across a global team
* Experience with data analysis
* Experience with software-oriented projects
* Knowledgeable in driving solutions for global operational teams
* Experience with process change management or process improvement
* Experience working in a technology company, consulting firm or
equivalent fast-paced environment
LocationsData CenterAbout the Facebook company Facebook**Apply on
the website**;s mission is to give people the power to build community
and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and
services, we**Apply on the website**;re building a different kind of
company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them
ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer
together. Whether we**Apply on the website**;re creating new
products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at
Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly
iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people
around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
Together, we can help people build stronger communities —
we**Apply on the website**;re just getting started.
We need : English (Good)