Securitas Security Services are currently recruiting for full-time
Security Officers to be based in the Blanchardstown - Dublin **Apply
on the website** area. Pay rates - **Apply on the website**.**Apply on
the website** per hour plus **Apply on the website**.**Apply on the
website** night shift allowance & 3.**Apply on the website** extra per
hour Sunday allowance.
Working with the On-Site Security Team, the Security Officer will:
Fully and satisfactorily complete all of the tasks and duties on site
as defined within the published procedures, policies, instructions,
manuals, guides. Key duties include, but are not limited to:
* Act as the first point of contact for security-related matters.
* Access control management incl. assigning and removing access,
preventing and detecting unauthorized entry.
* Badge issuance and administration (creation, distribution,
* Alarm monitoring and response.
* Visitors**Apply on the website**;/vendors**Apply on the
* Asset protection and prevention of loss and waste.
* Issuance, control and management of keys.
* Customer service/ provide assistance to employees and visitors in
a courteous and professional manner.
* CCTV monitoring.
* To report, record and respond to incidents, accidents, H&S
matters, and emergency situation.
* To carry out various checks and patrols to promote safe and secure
* To support reception team after hours (incl. visitor management).
* Provide assistance at functions/events.
* Complete accurate, detailed entries, logs, reports etc.
* Assist team and management members with ad-hoc requests (i.e.
compiling reports, provide administrative support).
* Support and maintain close lines of communication between the
reception, security and management team
* Proactively refer to and review the published instructions (incl.
policy, procedure), thus familiarising oneself with any changes and to
suggest changes that can proactively improve or enhance the level of
MANAGING AND LEADING OTHERS:
* Takes the initiative and leads by example within the team.
* Maintains a helpful, interested and courteous approach to team
members, customer’s staff and the general public, as applicable to
uphold a highly professional image.
* Manages time and resources efficiently and prioritises workload to
deliver against challenging deadlines.
* Has a proactive approach to all duties and confidence to suggest
and organise better ways of working.
* Uses common sense and initiative by immediately involving others
if a situation appears to become threatening
* Takes responsibility for actions and can work under own direction
* Supports decision-making process with accurate information as and
* Verbal and written accuracy.
* Adapts communication style and employs active listening skills and
* Ensures business compliance in the area of responsibility.
CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT & SALES DEVELOPMENT:
* Focuses on Customers’ needs and satisfaction for their area of
* Looks for and flags potential risks to or issues with, Customer
satisfaction and raises with line manager.
Relationship building & Networking:
* Supports Line Manager/Site Manager (Supervisor) in developing a
strong, area-based network and participates in sharing of best
* Good command of English language; fluent command of local language
* Computer literate
* Customer focused
* Excellent organisation skills
* Pro-active approach, confidence to suggest and organise better
ways of working
* Be flexible in relation to the hours and place of work
* Valid PSA licence
* Eligible to work in Ireland
* Full-Time **Apply on the website** hours a week contract of
* **Apply on the website** hour EAP (Employee Assistance
Programme) free confidential counselling and advice supporting our
employees in a number of areas.
* Life Assurance equal to one year’s basic pay as per Employment
Regulation Order (ERO)
* Overtime as per the ERO
* Sick Pay Scheme as per ERO
* Bereavement payment, contract dependent
* Pension Scheme after 9 months service
* SIPTU Representation Rights
* Minimum Shift/Duty Hours
* Opportunities for fast progression
* Christmas Savings Scheme
* Discounted Private Healthcare Scheme
* Internal recognition schemes
* Bicycle to work scheme
* Group Scheme (Discounted Website)
SECURITAS PSA LICENCE NO:**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
We need : English (Good)