As a full stack developer, you will join a team working with cutting
edge technology building world-class solutions.
Your will help enable the team to deliver more efficiently, more
reliably and with more visibility. If you are an experienced full
stack developer who is motivated to bring the best customer experience
to our users and passionate about agile practices and their benefits,
we would love to have you join our team!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the estimation, design, implementation, and
maintenance of new features to our mobile & web applications. Able to
complete complex feature development tasks.
• Design, codes, configures, unit tests, maintains, and documents
software deliverables using agreed upon standards and tools. Leads
sizing and estimation activities within the agile team.
• Demonstrates an interest in software architectures and seeks to
design solutions in alignment with Company stated architecture and
• Collaborates with Business Analysts and User Experience (UX)
designers to refine and ensure products meet customer needs
• Leads proof of concept work and prototyping when necessary
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science is preferred, or equivalent
relevant business experience
• 5+ years’ experience with C#, WebAPI, JS Framework (Vue.js,
• Experience of developing and consuming REST API’s.
• Experience of CI/CD processes and technologies.
• Proven ability and experience working in an Agile / SCRUM process
• Excellent architecture and design pattern skills
• Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Experience in the Xamarin, Xamarin Forms, Vue.js
• Experience with MongoDB / Mongo DB Atlas
• Knowledge of Test-Driven Development
• Knowledge and experience with automated unit and integration
Unum and its family of businesses offer competitive pay and an
excellent benefits package, world-class training and development, and
a culture built on employee ideas. Unum is an equal opportunity
employer, considering all qualified applicants and employees for
hiring, placement, and advancement, without regard to person’s race,
religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family
status, membership of the travelling community, gender or sexual
orientation. Come join us if you’re interested in working in an
exciting and challenging environment for a company that is on the
We need : English (Good)