organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on
embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and
encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing
so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives
around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The Technology Solutions team consists of highly capable pre-sales
individuals that drive Microsoft wins on the latest cloud and modern
development technologies. Digital Technical Specialist’s main goal
is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase, implement
and use our online services and solutions. You will work in a team,
enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging
the Platform of Microsoft **Apply on the website** and Surface.
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
* You will help customers make technical decisions to build
tomorrow’s business and IT solutions based on Microsoft technology.
* You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops,
architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, and pilots to
explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the
capabilities of Microsoft**Apply on the website**;s products and
services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
* You will lead to clear technical, competitive and security
blockers to accelerate Security, Compliance and Identity sales and
* You will own winning the technical decision at customers for sales
opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message,
bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology
differentiation, and guiding them in decision making.
* You will work with partners and others at Microsoft, as well as
use our core tools, to extend your reach and the reach of your team,
focusing on satisfying important customer needs
* You will be a vital connection and orchestration point for a
variety of technical resources, by: Orchestrating complex solutions
with internal and external partners for multiple Microsoft products
and services. Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural,
and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales
opportunities and usage decision blockers and helping ensure that
these solutions are implemented. Sharing practical knowledge with
partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft
solutions. Shaping current and future products, marketing strategies,
and customer centricity ideas through your feedback to sales,
marketing, and engineering. You will stay sharp, share your knowledge,
and learn practices from others. We encourage all our employees to
continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional
skills, and competitive readiness. Your knowledge will be enhanced and
shared by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities
and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers,
training, and articles for your domain. You will be recognized for
sharing, learning, and driving individual work that all result in
business impact for customers, partners and within Microsoft.
Microsoft encourages thought leadership and leadership from every
Experienced in technical security pre-sales with ability to explain
key solutions and architectures for confidentiality, integrity and
availability across multiple cybersecurity and compliance topics
including endpoint detection and response, anti-malware, persistent
threats, email security, user behavior and analytics, threat
intelligence, threat hunting and forensics, information protection,
application management, security management and/or auditing and
* IDENTITY PRACTITIONER. Experienced professional conversant in
cloud-based identity and access management solutions as well as hybrid
architectures and integration of cloud-based apps (SaaS) required.
* PRACTITIONER MINDSET. Committed to knowing not just what solutions
can do but?practices?the skills required to properly implement
* CLOUD?TRUST . Demonstrated knowledge of identity,
authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, including cloud and
* TECHNICAL?BREADTH .? Customer experience with cloud and hybrid
infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology
management; broad experience with Microsoft **Apply on the website**
Security, Azure Security and Enterprise Mobility + Security, and
Windows **Apply on the website**?preferred.
* TECHNICAL DEPTH. ?Practical enterprise customer experience with
configuration and implementation of Microsoft or other security &
compliance solutions?as well as competitive product knowledge
(ex.?Okta, Symantec,?Boldon?James, Proofpoint,?Crowdstrike,
* INSATIABLE LEARNER. Desire to know more than the standard and
stretch to know more than Microsoft products required.
* PLANNING FOR SUCCESS. Drive deployment and adoption planning,
using Microsoft FastTrack and partners?preferred.
Collaborative.?Able to work cohesively with customers, members of
the Microsoft (or similar) sales, service
* COMMUNITY BUILDER .?Able to?coalesce?customers, members of
the Microsoft (or similar) sales, services, and marketing
organizations and Microsoft (or similar) partners into productive
* EXCELLENT?COMMUNICATOR. ?Strong people negotiation,
organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing,
and verbal communication skills?required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* Fluent Dutch Speaker supporting the Dutch market
* Experience.5 + years of related experience in technical presales
and/or technical consulting roles?preferred.
* Bachelor**Apply on the website**;s degree in Computer Science,
Information Technology, or related field?preferred.
* Certification in?Microsoft **Apply on the website** Security
* Certification in the following?required:?CEH, LPT, OSCP, or
GPEN and CISSP, CCSP, GSEC, CCIA, GSED,?ECSA or GISP
We need : English (Good)