POSITION TITLE: CLINICAL ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
PROGRAMME: Teen Counselling
LOCATION: Currently Arran Quay (subject to change)
WORK SCHEDULE: Part-time - **Apply on the website** hours per week –
3 day week
SALARY: Band C (€**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** -
€**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website**) Whole Time
CONTRACT TYPE: **Apply on the website** Months Fixed Term Contract
ROLE PURPOSE: As a member of the administrative team, to ensure the
smooth running of the Counselling Service so that adolescents and
their parents can avail of the best possible service.
REPORTS TO: Project Manager
* Responding to telephone, postal, email and drop-in contacts, taking
referrals, providing advice and guidance as necessary;
* Supporting duty Counsellors to process referrals on an ongoing
basis, sourcing clarifying information when required;
* Maintaining a centralised data-base and waiting-list (salesforce);
* Liaising with assigned centre teams to manage intake of new
* Communicating with clients and arranging initial appointments for
* Ensuring counselling teams have access to all available client
* Supporting designated teams by ordering and maintaining office and
* Visiting outreach centres as requested by Project Manager to
provide essential support;
* Managing databases and providing management information as
* Supporting the upkeep of the web-site;
* Working closely with the management team to streamline processes
and to improve the client experience;
* Other appropriate duties which may be assigned by the Project
Manager from time to time.
* Excellent telephone and people skills.
* Excellent IT skills: IT IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS POST that candidate
is experienced with using databases and extracting reports from
databases. A good working knowledge of Outlook, Mail Merge, and record
keeping as well as day to day correspondence.
* Previous experience working in a similar administration role.
* The ability to maintain confidentially is of utmost importance
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE HIGHLIGHT IN YOUR CV WHERE YOU MEET
THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS .
Send an up to date Curriculum Vitae with Cover letter to **Apply on
the website** STATING CLEARLY THE POSITION BEING APPLIED FOR: CLINICAL
Closing date: 9am, Monday 8th March **Apply on the website**
_CROSSCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER_
We need : English (Good)