Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial
intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work
and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond
to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and
improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we
work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of
Check out our team LIFE AT NUANCE !
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people
connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions
empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For
decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare,
telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have
trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more
meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From
clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend
more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers
billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping
organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We’re hiring a GERMAN SPEAKING CONTRACT NEGOTIATOR - DEAL DESK to
work from our Dublin office. You’ll work as part of a Global Deal
Optimization Team to deliver services and support to the Healthcare
International sales team. Contract negotiations with customers play a
critical role in the sales process. It is important to understand
customer**Apply on the website**;s pain points and negotiate them
based on internally agree guard-rails or take them up with our legal
team if outside of the predefined parameters.
* Provide first line legal support to all Nuance Healthcare business
units globally outside US and Canada with a focus on the DACH region.
* Contribute to the work of Healthcare GDOT, supporting Nuance’s
business in EMEA, APAC and Latam.
* Focus particularly on the drafting and negotiation of varied and
complex contracts with end customers and channel partners, including:
hosted service offerings and related documents (e.g., schedules,
orders and information security agreements), software license and
professional services agreements, BAAs and NDAs following the Contract
Negotiator Playbooks provided by Healthcare Legal.
* Collaborate with Healthcare Legal on drafting and negotiation that
requires Healthcare Legal oversight based on both guardrails and
self-assessment of needs.
* Provide contracting advice, training and general guidance within
Healthcare GDOT and cross-functionally to Sales, Finance, Technical
Revenue Accounting, and others, as needed.
* Work closely within Healthcare GDOT and other cross functional
departments such as Finance, Sales and Sales Operations teams to
facilitate the processing of Sales deals.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* Minimum BA/BS ideally with a CMS or Paralegal certification but
this is not essential
* Minimum 3+ years of work experience
* Experience working with business contracts – ideally with a
legal background, although this is not essential if there is solid,
* Strong negotiation skills in "customer facing" transactions
* An ability to work in a team with a flexible, pragmatic approach
and sound business acumen
* Multi-tasking skills and high degree of independence, initiative
* Precision and speed in turning around documents
PREFERRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
* Experience working as a contract negotiator in the Health Care or
IT sectors desirable
* Tools knowledge: SFDC or other CRM.
* Knowledge about European healthcare markets
We need : English (Good)