LOCAL TRAINING INITIATIVE COORDINATOR
To deliver a QQI Level 3/4 Local Training Initiative.
This position will be based in Portlaoise
The programme is a **Apply on the website**week Programme funded by
Laois and Offaly Education and Training Board and aims to provide
certified training, related to local market needs to long-term
unemployed men and women to facilitate their progression into further
education or training, employment or self-employment.
Programme Co-ordinator – **Apply on the website** hours Fixed Term
contract of **Apply on the website** weeks.
* The successful candidate MUST hold a recognised training
qualification and have practical training experience of working with
groups and in a one to one situation.
* Working knowledge of QQI modules/certification procedures and
experience of delivery of the same.
* Be able to evaluate learners progress with regular group and
individual evaluations and develop individual learning plans to
facilitate progression to further training, education and/or
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a
holistic, people-centred approach to development
* An understanding and knowledge of the key issues and the role of
agencies relating to long term unemployed and disadvantaged
* The ability to plan, develop and execute training timetables and
manage the administration and financial requirements effectively.
* Experience in delivering modules to QQI level 3/4 and associated
* Excellent people management and report writing skills.
* Excellent motivation skills with the ability to lead others to
achieve desired goals.
* A very good level of proficiency in IT Skills.
* Full clean driving licence essential.
* Experienced in financial administration and doing monthly
financial and statistical returns and drawdowns
* Community Development Experience and/or qualification.
Please click below for application.
We need : English (Good)