VISITOR EXPERIENCE GUIDE
_‘THE WORKHOUSE’ DUNFANAGHY, CO. DONEGAL_
ABOUT ‘THE WORKHOUSE’
Donegal Famine Heritage Centre (Dunfanaghy) CLG trading as ‘The
Workhouse’ is a multi-purpose community, cultural heritage and arts
exhibition centre based in the town of Dunfanaghy, Co. Donegal. The
facility is voluntarily managed by a Board of Trustees who welcome
visitors to Dunfanaghy and the facility each year. The Trustees are
seeking to appoint a ‘Visitor Experience Guide’ with previous
‘administration experience’ to support their ongoing work.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS CO-FUNDED UNDER THE COMMUNITY SERVICES
PROGRAMME (CSP) AND QUALIFYING CANDIDATES WILL BE IN RECEIPT OF A
PAYMENT FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT AFFAIRS AND SOCIAL
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Manager and based at ‘The Workhouse’, the
‘Visitor Experience Guide’ will provide ‘administration
support’ for the operation of the facility which will include:
* Working at the visitor reception and information desk.
* Welcoming and guiding visitors to the facility and working in the
craft / gift shop.
* Marketing the ‘The Workhouse.’
* Book-keeping, banking and bank reconciliations.
* Maintaining electronic and hardcopy books and records.
* The completion of returns - to Revenue and/or to funding bodies.
* Day-to-day administration support.
* Other duties as requested in support of the Manager or the
For full job details email **Apply on the website**
SALARY: €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** per annum
WORKING HOURS: **Apply on the website** hours per week
CONTRACT DURATION: Fixed Term to December **Apply on the website**
QUALIFYING CRITERIA: Qualifying DEASP payment
EMPLOYER: Donegal Famine Heritage Centre (Dunfanaghy) CLG
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: 5:**Apply on the website**pm Friday **Apply on
the website**th March **Apply on the website**
TO APPLY: Submit a CV and Cover Letter to **Apply on the website**
Outline how you qualify for the role
[‘The Workhouse’ Dunfanaghy Logos]
We need : English (Good)