Are you a caring individual who has completed year 2 or 3 of your
Social Care Degree
Health Care Support QQI Level 5 qualification
LOOKING FOR FLEXIBLE FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME WORK IN RESIDENTIAL CARE
DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS?
ABOUT: MCMA is a leading provider of staff to Health and Social Care
organisations. We specialise in the provision of RELIEF Social Care
and Health Care staff to Mainstream and Disability Residential Care
Services. We pride ourselves in supporting our staff to work in a
variety of interesting and challenging environments nationwide.
* We are urgently recruiting Social Care and Health Care staff to
provide relief support to residential care services throughout the
* SOCIAL CARE: A qualification at degree level on the National
Framework of Qualifications in Social Care, Social Work, Psychology,
Youth and Community Work or other relevant discipline.
* HEALTH CARE: QQI Level 5 Full Award (8 modules) in Health Care
Support, Applied Social Care or equivalent.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
* Current full clean driver’s licence
* Complete Garda Vetting on application
* Client focus, compassion and empathy are essential to the role
* Team work as well as flexibility and the ability to work off
one’s own initiative are vital
ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE COVER LETTER AND CV AND SHOULD BE
E-MAILED TO: **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
We need : English (Good)