STEPPING STONES CARE LTD – BLACKWATER WEXFORD
VACANCIES FOR REGISTERED GENERAL NURSES X 5 / CHILDREN NURSES AND
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANTS X 4 PREFERABLE WITH EXPERIENCE IN A HOSPITAL
Stepping Stones Care Ltd, was established in **Apply on the website**.
Our primary purpose was, initially to provide mainstream residential
care services to young people who, for various reasons cannot live at
home. Our purpose has evolved over time and we now offer a broad
spectrum of services to include mainstream residential care and
specialised care services for young people and adults with
disabilities. We are proud to offer residential care, community care,
respite care, aftercare and semi-independent services.
* Experience working with Children with intellectual disability and
medical needs advantageous.
* an understanding of theory and practice in the delivery of
Residential Childcare Service
* sufficient awareness of policy, legislative and professional
requirements to ensure an appropriate standard of service delivery
* the capacity to plan and manage resources in an effective and
* the ability to manage self in a busy working environment including
the ability to prioritise workloads
* flexibility and openness to change
* To assist in the day-to-day care and supervision of the clients
within the home including engaging with them in activities such as
housework, maintenance of clothing, cooking and personal care.
* effective team skills
* a commitment to assuring high standards and strive for a user
* the ability to empathise with and treat others with dignity and
* Nursing Degree or equivalent and registered on NMBI, FETAC/QQI
level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support/Health Service Skills, or
* Certification in MAPA, BUCCAL, SAMS, Children’s First, Manual
Handling, First Aid, Fire Safety would be advantageous but not
* Must hold a Full clean driving licence
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Available for day, weekend, night duty.
* Experience of supporting children with intellectual disabilities.
* Excellent, interpersonal, organisational, logistical and IT skills
IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES PLEASE PHONE CAROLINE ON **APPLY
ON THE WEBSITE** OR EMAIL THE HR MANAGER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
CLOSING DATE **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH APRIL **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
We need : English (Good)