With a mission to _enhance the quality of people’s lives_,
Resilience is an Irish-owned, high-growth company. We are driven to
_realise potential_ - both for the people we support and for MEMBERS
OF OUR TEAM – helping them realise their goals and ambitions.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Social Care
Team Leader to join Resilience's residential service in Tralee, Co
Kerry supporting children with disabilities (intellectual, physical
and sensory), and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder, supporting those who
may present with behaviours that challenge.
Full time **Apply on the website**-hour contract. Day, afternoon
and/or evening shifts. This role will entail **Apply on the website**
hours' frontline and **Apply on the website** hours' administration.
The successful candidate will report to the Person in Charge (PIC) and
will play a key role in ensuring the provision of high quality,
responsive and sustainable services in accordance with HIQA standards
and relevant legislation. Our aim is to ensure that each person we
support achieves their optimum potential.
* Relevant Qualification in Social Care, Nursing, Social Work or
other relevant discipline.
* Minimum 3 years' relevant experience working within the
disability sector with experience in a senior support/supervisory
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Have a strong working knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations.
* Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and supervise staff.
* Have an understanding of and commitment to Person Centre Planning.
* Be proactive and have the ability to work as part of a team.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on own
* Excellent IT, administration, report writing and organisational
* Possess a full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
* Be able to work evenings.
* Be prepared to be on call as required.
Resilience's mission is to enhance the quality of people's lives.
Celebrating our **Apply on the website**th year this year, we’re
proud to be leading change in health and social care in Ireland – as
more and more supports are delivered within community settings. Our
ADVANCED COMMUNITY CARE division makes it possible for those with
complex care needs to be nursed at home, while our SOCIAL CARE
division provides residential, day and outreach services for people
Please Email: **Apply on the website**
Contact Carol Cosgrave on **Apply on the website** for further
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THE 2ND APRIL **APPLY ON THE
We need : English (Good)