VITA HOUSE FAMILY CENTRE
Counselling and Psychotherapy Services
A place of welcome for all.
_VITA HOUSE INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF_
DIRECTOR OF SERVICES
The Director of Services is responsible for the directing and
developing of the services in response to changing needs and the
vision of the organisation. The role includes clinical governance and
supervision and leading a diverse team of highly committed people.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
* Bachelor’s degree with experience in a human services field, with
post-graduate diploma/degree in Family Therapy qualification
recognised by the Family Therapy Association Ireland.
* Must be qualified to deliver clinical supervision, and guidance.
* Experience in case management, community collaboration or related
field in human services an advantage.
* Relevant management experience.
* Experience of the community and voluntary sector.
* Personal attributes should include leadership, self-motivation,
initiative, resilience, communication skills, high level of diplomacy,
This is a permanent **Apply on the website**-hour week post which
needs to be worked flexibly in line with the needs of the service. For
further details, please email **Apply on the website**.
LETTERS OF APPLICATION, WITH CURRICULUM VITAE, TO **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** NO LATER THAN 2PM MONDAY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH APRIL
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
Charity Registration Number: **Apply on the website**
We need : English (Good)