SEE CHANGE ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
REPORTING: The post holder will report to the See Change Team Leader
CONTRACT: Fixed term contract to start asap until **Apply on the
website**st December **Apply on the website**
HOURS: 2.5 days per week
SALARY: €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** per annum
LOCATION: Head office in Maynooth but opportunity for remote working
due to Covid.
Shine’s vision is of an Ireland where all those affected by mental
ill health have the right to recovery and the opportunity to achieve
the best quality of life. Our mission is to promote individual and
ABOUT SEE CHANGE
See Change is Ireland’s organisation dedicated to ending mental
health stigma. Our work is informed by people with lived experiences
of mental health difficulties, who are best placed to give insight
into mental health stigma.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The post holder will provide administration support to the See Change
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Respond to email and telephone queries.
* Keep well organised files and records on See Change activities
* Conduct research on See Change activities, collecting and
* Preparation of documents, reports, printing, copying
* Create social media content and update social media platforms
* Communicate with materials suppliers
* Liaising with See Change ambassadors, clients, partners and other
* Participate in team meetings
* Other duties appropriate to the role may be assigned from time to
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail essential
* Excellent IT skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office**Apply on the
* Knowledge of software packages such as Photoshop, Mailchimp and
Survey Monkey essential
* Social media skills
* Fluent written and spoken English.
* Awareness of confidentiality and the ability to deal with
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Leaving certificate or equivalent minimum level of education.
* Minimum 2 years in similar role
Application is by official Shine Application form ONLY. Curriculum
Vitae (C.V.’s) will not be accepted. Send your completed Application
Form in Microsoft Word or PDF format to **Apply on the website**.
In the subject field please enter SEE CHANGE ADMIN
APPLICATION DEADLINE: **Apply on the website** noon on Wednesday
**Apply on the website**th April **Apply on the website**
CONDITIONS OF APPOINTMENT:
All offers of posts are subject to completion of HSELand Children
First E-learning programme _PRIOR TO _commencement of employment.
NOTE: Due to the anticipated large number of applicants, we will not
be able to reply to unsuccessful candidates. We thank you for your
interest and appreciate the time and effort you have taken to apply
for the post on offer.
We need : English (Good)