WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
PROJECT WORKER (MATERNITY LEAVE) – FAIRGREEN HOSTEL
The COPE Galway Fairgreen Hostel is an established emergency
accommodation which provides a range of services for single homeless
men in Galway.
A detailed job description and person specification outlines the full
criteria required for the position but includes the following:
* A 3rd level qualification in a Social Care Setting.
* Knowledge of homelessness issues at local and national level.
* Experience of keyworking individuals for minimum of one year
* Experience of working with marginalised groups for minimum of two
* An ability to build and maintain positive relations with clients,
colleagues, students, volunteers and with other professional agencies
* Availability to work day and sleepover shifts on a **Apply on the
HOURS OF WORK: average of **Apply on the website** hours per week, to
include weekends, overnights, and bank holidays.
CONTRACT: Maternity cover
Successful Garda clearance is required for this position.
A detailed Job Description/Person Specification and Application Form
is available to download below
Applicants should submit completed application forms to the HR
Department via email to **Apply on the website** by Monday the **APPLY
ON THE WEBSITE**TH OF APRIL **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
We need : English (Good)