REF CTS**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
The Iveagh Trust is the oldest provider of social housing in Ireland,
building sustainable communities since **Apply on the website**.
Today, the Trust provides c. 1,**Apply on the website** homes across
Dublin, offering a range of housing options including general needs
housing for families, supported housing for older people and
accommodation for men experiencing homelessness at the Iveagh Hostel.
The Trust now wishes to add to the Housing Management Team by
recruiting a full- time Caretaker for a newly built scheme in Clay
Farm, Leopardstown, Dublin **Apply on the website**.
POSITION: CARETAKER - SOUTHSIDE
REFERENCE: CTS**Apply on the website**
REPORTING TO: Estate Manager
HOURS: **Apply on the website** hours per week*
*(working alternate weekends and some bank holidays on a rota basis).
CONTRACT & SALARY: Permanent: €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on
the website** per annum.
TRAVEL: The post requires use of a car for business purposes. The
applicant must have a full clean driver’s license. Mileage allowance
PROBATIONARY PERIOD 6 months
STAFF BENEFITS: The Iveagh Trust offers excellent terms and conditions
PENSION: Membership of a generous Defined Contribution pension scheme
following successful completion of the probationary period.
PRINCIPAL TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Be of general assistance to tenants
* Keep the communal areas of the estate, both internal and external,
clean tidy and safe
* Take out and put in communal bins, ensuring that all bins and bin
areas are kept clean
* Gardening including cutting of grass
* Carry out minor repair and maintenance work, including cleaning
drains, downpipes and manholes, as directed by the Estate Manager /
Deputy Estate Manager
* Report repair and maintenance requirements promptly to Estate
Manager / Deputy Estate Manager
* Provide reports to the Estate Manager / Deputy Estate Manager on
incidents occurring on the estate including emergencies, disrepair,
anti-social behaviour or unusual incidents and treat all such
incidents in strict confidence
* Work out of doors in all weathers with suitable PPE clothing
provided by The Iveagh Trust
* Assist in dealing with emergencies, e.g. fire, flood, lift
* Work on a rota basis, including weekends and Bank Holidays
* Ensure appropriate health and safety procedures are maintained and
adhered to at all times
* Liaise with external contractors and visitors to the estate
* Other duties as directed by Estate Manager / Deputy Estate Manager
* Provide cover on other Iveagh Trust estates when necessary
* Full training and induction will be provided.
Applications must include the job reference code: CTS**APPLY ON THE
Please send an up to date CV along with cover letter outlining your
suitability for the post to:
Mr. John Mahony
Director of Housing
The Iveagh Trust
Bull Alley Street
Or, by email to: **Apply on the website**
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS: FRIDAY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
APRIL **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** AT NOON.
Replies only to selected interviewees.
_THE IVEAGH TRUST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
We need : English (Good)