St. Catherine’s CSC wishes to appoint a Development Worker for the
Carlow Traveller Forum, on a **Apply on the website**-month fixed term
contract, working **Apply on the website** Hours per week.
* Outreach to and recruiting members of the Traveller Community to
participate in the Forum;
* Supporting the Carlow Traveller Forum in reporting on progress to
* Compile a needs analysis, over the course of the year, to identify
issues that affect the Traveller Community in the county and how they
might be addressed.
* A recognised Third Level qualification in community development,
social work, social care, youth work, healthcare or equivalent is
* Experience working with Travellers or other marginalised groups in
a community development context or related area
* Applicants from the Traveller Community are encouraged
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATION FORM.
To apply please forward the completed Application Form and a cover
letter to Valerie Byrne Traveller Programme Manager, St. Catherine’s
CSC, St. Joseph’s Road, Carlow or email to **Apply on the website**
by Friday 7th May **Apply on the website**.
Applications may be considered for other positions arising within St.
_ST. CATHERINE’S IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER AND WELCOMES
SUITABLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FROM ALL SECTORS OF SOCIETY._
[St. Catherine’s Community Service Centre Logos]
We need : English (Good)