CHILDCARE SERVICES MANAGER
CO-OPERATIVE HOUSING IRELAND
Co-operative Housing Ireland (CHI) is the national organisation
representing, promoting and developing co-operative housing in
Ireland. Since our foundation in **Apply on the website** we have
provided over 5,**Apply on the website** homes through homeownership,
shared ownership and social rented co-operatives. CHI currently
manages over 3,**Apply on the website** homes across Ireland as well
as providing a network of childcare services in our communities.
CHI Childcare’s Mission is to provide every child with a
professional high-quality early learning and school-aged childcare
experience. We value all children as individuals and work in
partnership with parents, carers, and children to provide a secure
environment through the provision of an integrated, balanced,
stimulating and differentiated curriculum.
CHI is seeking 1 x Full-Time “Childcare Services Manager” to work
**Apply on the website**.5 Hours per week, Monday – Friday, on a
Fixed-Term basis, for **Apply on the website** Months in its Island
Key Childcare Service, **Apply on the website** Island Key, Block 4,
East Road, Dublin 3.
2. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for the delivery of a high-quality community service
for Early Years and School Aged Childcare.
* Provide leadership, supervision, and support to the childcare
* Provide support to all families registered with the service.
* Ensure all DCEDIY, POBAL and TUSLA statutory regulations and
compliance are met.
* Financial Management.
* Undertake Designated Officer roles.
* Ensure updated early years and school aged childcare policies and
procedures are in place.
* Liaise with external agencies.
* Carry out Administrative Duties.
* Minimum of a Level 8 Qualification in Early Childhood Studies or
* Previous childcare management experience is desirable.
* Knowledge of the NCS and POBAL registration and funding systems.
* Understanding of all childcare inspectorates and capability of
* Knowledge and experience of working within the Aistear, Siolta and
* Commitment to delivering a high-quality and inclusive
* Flexibility, Understanding, Compassion, and Warmth.
4. CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
The salary for this post will depend on an applicant’s
qualifications and experience.
TRAVEL & SUBSISTENCE
Travel and subsistence will be paid at public sector rates.
Annual leave will be **Apply on the website** days exclusive of public
DURATION OF CONTRACT
The contract for the Childcare Services Manager post is for 1 year
with a 6-month probationary period.
Co-operative Housing Ireland offers a pension plan. Employees have
access to the scheme on successful completion of their six-month
All posts are subject to Garda Vetting.
5. SELECTION PROCESS
Selection will involve short-listing of applicants for interviews
based on applications and CVs submitted. The short-listing selection
criteria are based on the requirements of the job as outlined in this
The closing date for applications is **Apply on the website**:**Apply
on the website** on Monday the **Apply on the website**th of May
**Apply on the website**.
HOW TO APPLY:
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT A CV AND COVER LETTER TO **Apply
on the website**
(Co-operative Housing Ireland does not require the assistance of
recruitment agencies at this time).
_CO-OPERATIVE HOUSING IRELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
_ALL DOCUMENTATION RECEIVED BY CO-OPERATIVE HOUSING IRELAND WILL BE
PROCESSED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DATA PROTECTION ACTS & GENERAL DATA
PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR; **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**)._
We need : English (Good)