Drawing from an international network of credentialed providers and
professionals, Workplace Options is the world’s largest integrated
employee support and work-life services provider. Service centers in
the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Portugal, France, Belgium, UAE,
Singapore, Japan, China, India and Indonesia support more than **Apply
on the website** million employees across **Apply on the
website**,**Apply on the website** organizations and more than **Apply
on the website** countries and territories. We provide world-class
employee support and work-life services, referrals and consultation on
a variety of issues ranging from dependent care, legal and financial
issues, stress management, EAP counseling, and wellness.
Workplace Options have an exciting opportunity for an EAP COUNSELLOR
to join our counselling team in CLONSKEAGH, DUBLIN 4. Our counselling
department provides counselling services on a global scale including
telephonic support, structured telephonic counselling and applicable
* Provide telephonic counselling, in-the-moment support and crisis
telephonic management in a supportive, ethical and professional manner
while maintaining client-confidentiality.
* Adhere to the ethical, therapeutic, and legal standards, which
govern service delivery, as well as policies, procedures and laws,
which apply to the organization and country, as appropriate.
* Appropriately refer clients to external resources or within WPO as
part of our holistic approach.
* Maintain clear clinical and task-oriented documentation in case
* Possess genuine listening skills and can provide short-term
clinical interventions such as CBT, Motivational Interviewing and
* Ability to work with clients presenting with substance abuse,
situations of crisis, mental health symptoms and/or
family/relationship-related concerns impacting personal or work
* Develop clear and concise treatment plans for clients with various
* Assess clients thoroughly to ensure short-term counselling
* Follow-through with additional tasks as identified by the clinical
* Passionate about providing support to clients from anywhere in the
* Culturally sensitive to our clients and flexible using a
telephonic interpreter as needed.
* Competent in using our various methods of contact – telephone,
video, email, text and live chat.
* Applicants must hold a minimum of a diploma in counselling.
* Accredited or working towards accreditation.
* Experience in solution focused counselling.
* Excellent IT and administration skills.
* Experience of working within a service centre environment would be
* Experience working for an organisation with
listening/counselling/support services would also be an advantage.
This is a full-time permanent position, **Apply on the website** hour
per week. The hours are 9am to 5:**Apply on the website**pm Monday to
Friday with a **Apply on the website** minute lunch break each day.
The salary is €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** per
annum plus there is a bonus structure where the successful candidate
could earn up to **Apply on the website**% in addition to their basic
INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE SEND YOUR CV’S OR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY
HAVE TO **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
We need : English (Good)