Portnoo, Co. Donegal
Applications are invited for the post of:
FAMILY SUPPORT WORKER
The Family Support Worker will work closely with the Project
Co-ordinator to develop a Family Support service.
The ideal candidate should have:
* A relevant third level qualification – minimum Level 6 (for
example, Family Support Practice or Community Development);
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience, post qualification, of
providing family support in a community-based setting, including
* providing one to one recognised family support models directly to
parents/families in the home;
* delivering parent support programmes;
* working collaboratively with community, voluntary and statutory
* delivering programmes, activities and/or services to groups;
* Engaging in Meitheals
* Ability to maintain high quality case records, possess IT, social
media and report writing skills;
* Ability to manage a caseload with complex needs;
* Access to own transport and a full clean driving license.
This position is full-time, **Apply on the website** hours per week.
To request further information and an application form, please contact
Email: **Apply on the website**
Tel: **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is: Friday **Apply
on the website**th June **Apply on the website** at **Apply on the
Interviews will take place: Friday **Apply on the website**th June
**Apply on the website**
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form.
CVs will not be accepted.
_THIS PROJECT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
This position is funded by TUSLA Child and Family Agency._
We need : English (Good)